cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, this is my frist time psting here, so forgive me if I break any rule. I'm trying to establish a communication between PC0-PC2, PC0-PC3 and vice versa, however, for some reason, my ping won't go through. I've checked my OSPF configuration a few...

Hi all, A client of mine has an MX100 firewall, on which 2 VLANs are configured on the inside. On each VLAN interface a DHCP pool is active. Now it _seems_ that something strange is happening.... Could it be, anyone ever heard of, that when on the fi...

HiI have a problem with a brand new ASR1002:Router#show facility-alarm statusSystem Totals  Critical: 2  Major: 0  Minor: 0Source              Severity      Description [Index]------              --------      -------------------Power Supply Module 1...

4synergy by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,My main question is when exactly do we need pim nbma mode.Specifically, it seems obvious to me that when the sender and the receiver is between spokes, the RPF will fail because the incoming interface and the OIL is the same hub dmvpn tunne...

Resolved! IPsec VPN issue

Hi all. I have ISR1111 behind ISP's NAT with dynamic external address (from RFC1918 address space) and VPS with static routable address. For now I try to create route-based site-to-site IPsec tunnel between these 2 boxes but from Cisco side I have so...

bpp by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Could someone tell me whether it is possible to configure what I understand is called 'NAT Hairpinning' on an 897VA?The outcome I'm trying to achieve is for an internal host to connect to another internal host but by using the dynamic public IP addre...

Abe_00 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good afternoon, Currently in a situation where a client is sending me tcpdumps every day. They state that they experience intermittent 400 bad request responses. I don't see how this is a networking issue since a TCP handshake is consistently establi...

Hello we have an MPLS layer 3 WAN network using BGP. Approximately 50 physical sites belong to this network.I currently have a router at one site advertising the default route to all other member sites of the MPLS WAN.I now want to migrate to using a...

I was reading material for my ENCOR studies, and I came across this section: "Gateway Load Balancing Protocol(GLBP) provides greater uplink utilization for access layer-to-distribution layertraffic by load balancing the load from hosts across multipl...

UncleJP by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card