Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco iWAN without APIC-EM

License
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Experts,

Is it possible to configure and manage Cisco iWAN entirely from CLI? We have all ISRG2 routers.

Thanks and Best Regards

Abdul

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Mark Malone
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Yes We have IWAN built without APIC-EM ,when we starting designing building it , APIC wasn't even out , all done through cli and use a software tool to monitor it , were using 4ks and asrs for it with symmetric circuits

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Mark Malone
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Yes We have IWAN built without APIC-EM ,when we starting designing building it , APIC wasn't even out , all done through cli and use a software tool to monitor it , were using 4ks and asrs for it with symmetric circuits

Dear Mr. Mark,

Thanks a lot for your quick response. Could you please provide some useful resources for the same?

Best Regards.

what exactly are you looking for , I don't have a collection white papers for it and I cant provide my design or configurations as its pfr and iwan there's too much sensitive information on it , but if you have a specific question on it I can try and answer it , my design may not be relevant to you either as we kept our legacy underlay and built the DMVPN overlay on top of it and then the pfr to control the traffic , say 1 region we have 2 main hub routers with a policy control router csr1000 for controlling the policies and then each remote site has 2 border routers which connect back , symmetric circuits in place too

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card