Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Professional Certification Enquiry

Danny1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Previously, around 3 years ago, I have sat for my CCIE routing & switching written exam to renew my CCNP R&S and CCDP. If I plan to auto renew my CCNP R&S and CCDP, what's the process now? I realized CCIE R&S is now no longer available. Please advise, thanks

Regards,

Daniel ls

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello Danny1
Yes that correct, then your current certifications will be updated.

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the community’s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Either you can renew taking the same level of exam or high level, so Lower level certs get renewed automatically.

Cisco RNS - now Cisco Enterprise Infrastructure (same works with this as you did  3 years back)

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Hi Balaji,

Thanks for the reply.
This means if I take the Cisco Enterprise Infrastructure written exam, my CCNP & CCDP certification will be renewed automatically?

Thanks

Cisco Enterprise Infrastructure written exam

Unlike the old style, there is no written for CCIE in the new format.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/training-events/training-certifications/certifications/expert/ccie-enterprise-infrastructure.html

BB

Hi Balaji,
How do I auto renew my CCNP & CCDP then since there is no written exam for Cisco Enterprise Infrastructure exam? It's going to expire in 4 months time. Please advise, thanks

Did you get a chance to visit that site and read what mentioned there :

you can pass this exam to renew your certs or you can choose any equivalent CCNP level to renew the certs

Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR 350-401)

BB

Hello

The ccie rs wrriten has now been replaced its now called 

350-401 ENCOR: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies

it has new subjects such as automation and visualization, and once youve passed this your professional certs will be updated, only if your current certs are still valid.

I was able to clear this last year but for me i did struggle on those subjects above.

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the community’s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul

Hi Paul,

Noted.
In other words, I just need to sit for the 350-401 ENCOR: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies written exam and pass the paper. Once pass, then my CCNP and CCDP certification will be automatically renewed right?

Hello Danny1
Yes that correct, then your current certifications will be updated.

Kind Regards
Paul

yes same level cert also renew or retain your upto date certs from Cisco.

BB

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card