cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I am facing issue with the AS-Path prepend. On R6, I increased as-path towards ebgp neighbor of R1 in order to influence inbound traffic coming from R10 - 10.10.10.10/32 Please refer below config: R6:R6#sh run | s route-mapneighbor 16.0.0.1 route-map...

BGP Lab.PNG

I'm seeing the following message on my syslog server from my nexus switch, and I wanted to do some additional research into the reasons for this.  I'm not able to see a command on the Cisco Nexus to show the reason.  Is there a way to see the reason ...

Hey guys, I saw the following commands that can be used to filter output. PC1#show run | ? append Append redirected output to URL (URLs supporting append operation only) begin Begin with the line that matches count Count...

Im replacing my existing 1921 with a 4321, however the 4321 uses ZBF and can't use my old inspect config. I've confirmed all comms work on my test config, all clients can reach external all as expected, however when adding the ZBF, it appears to be d...