cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,   I’m trying to upgrade an ASR1002 from: asr1002x-universalk9.03.13.00.S.154-3.S-ext.SPA.binto:asr1002x-universalk9.03.13.02.S.154-3.S2-ext.SPA.bin   I copied the new file to my bootflash and used the: “boot system bootflash:asr1002x-universa...

mmoulson1 by Level 4
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI am having a problem with the PCs accessing one another. Specifically, PC4 accessing PC1 and vice versaIn the diagram:all routers can successfully ping all other outside router interfacesPCs have the internal router interface as the gatewayPCs ...

sonic8or by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I've been designing a network where I use frame relay to connect the 3 LANs to each other via the cloud (Internet). 2 of the LANs work just fine they can communicate to each other. But I'm having trouble doing the third LAN which is called "...

JhNG by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I have the following scenarioRT1 wan private IP <--> RT2 nat - wan public IP <- internet -> RT3 wan public IP I have to configure a point to point ipsec protected tunnel between RT1 and RT3.RT2 is doing one to one nat from its wan public IP...

mihaivasc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Well everything is in the title. My ASA doesn't translate the IP address when i try to ping a router in the external network.Here's my topology and my ASA configuration. EDIT : I tried to ping the same router from my DHCP server, which is in t...

Resolved! IP SLA

We have had to add an additional firewall due to high usage. We set up IP SLA  and the load has been split across the two links and this has been working ( for the most part).  I need all traffic from  10.1.1.x  to go out track 1 . I tried adding a r...

Dear experts, Attached is the topology which I created for the lab purpose. I had configured IOU1 and IOU2 to act as the PC. That is by disabling "no ip routing" and "ip default-gateway" as 10.10.10.5 for IOU1 and 10.10.20.5 for IOU2.The IOU3 switch ...

Dear Cisco experts, I am new to networking and recently started an education within networking. I have a little setup where:Ip: 192.168.1.0 with VLSM split into 8 subnets (32,32,16,8,4,4,4,4).I have managed to setup DHCP from each of the 4 routers bu...

Hi Everyone, I am using a multilayer switch in Packet Tracer and assigning an ip address to each VLAN, I needed to enable IP routing. I typed the command at the global configuration terminal and I kept getting an error. Does anyone know this keeps ha...

Working on setting up a pair of 9300s to be 1 of the egress points for the network w/ a backup site at another location.  Currently i have the other location using the default-information originate command w/ a metric of 5 and that works w/o any issu...

Hello Friends,I have two link to partner company, one primary and one backup.I wanna track reachability over primary link so if this goes down I add route over backup link. Normally i do it with ip SLA.However i want when primary link comes back to c...

Hello.Can somebody help me please. I have remote management by ssh to a router (2921), but I continually get this message and I cannot make configurations because it disconnects every 1 second:"Connection was reset"I deleted this command: ip ssh time...

VaneV by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, on this lab, i can't ping to 8.8.8.8 or to the gateway (192.168.2.1).i want to reach the cloud from any fortigate ( the address of the fortigate is a static address)also i want to add a default router to the cloud from all the fortigate. i...

essai.png
sel18 by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes