Views
Helpful
Replies

command for checking SVI Interfaces created on L3 switch

ambivert skill
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ,

Please let me know the command by which I can check all SVI Interface that I have created on L3 Switch.

L3#show ip int bri will be the only command by which we can see the VLAN Interfaces with assigned IP address (SVI Int.) can be seen

3 Replies 3

cadet alain
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

you already mentioned one command, what other information do you want to see ?

Regards

Alain

Don't forget to rate helpful posts.

Don't forget to rate helpful posts.

Thanks Cadet for your reply just want to know if there any command also exist beside this one.

Regards

Ambivert Skill

Disclaimer

The   Author of this posting offers the information contained within this   posting without consideration and with the reader's understanding that   there's no implied or expressed suitability or fitness for any purpose.   Information provided is for informational purposes only and should not   be construed as rendering professional advice of any kind. Usage of  this  posting's information is solely at reader's own risk.

Liability Disclaimer

In   no event shall Author be liable for any damages whatsoever (including,   without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profit) arising  out  of the use or inability to use the posting's information even if  Author  has been advised of the possibility of such damage.

Posting

You should also see your SVI if you issue the different show interface commands, such as show int summary.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card