cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

converting IOS config to IOS XE 16.3.6

datamodule
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to replace a EoL router running cisco IOS 12.4(13r)T6 to cisco ISR running IOS XE Version 16.3.6. I am trying find the following similar commands in IOS XE IOS commands 1)ip multicast-routing 2)ip cef On the interface with ip address the following command 3)bfd interval 400 min_rx 400 multiplier 5 IOS XE commands 1)ip multicast-routing distributed 2)ip cef distributed The above two commands are correct or am i missing something Regarding the bfd interval command i am not getting bfd option on the interface with the ip address in IOS XE.How to add bfd interval command?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi

just to add what IOS-XE  router is it ?, you may need the below license, that could be why   its not showing

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Hello,

'ip multicast-routing distributed' and 'ip cef distributed' are correct. Not sure about the bfd command options. If you have a CCO login, use the Cisco Active Advisor IOS to IOS XE Converter tool:

https://ciscoactiveadvisor.com/ux/app/#tools

Hi

just to add what IOS-XE  router is it ?, you may need the below license, that could be why   its not showing

Capture.PNG

Thanks for your help

I can see the following output from the sh license feature command.The following output means do i have appx license permanently 

2019-03-01 11_56_08-172.30.254.231 - PuTTY.png

Hello,

post the output of 'show version'.

It looks the like the appxk9 license is enabled but you are still on the evalutaion period...is this a new router ?

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card