cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Design Help

Francis Jr Asis
Level 1
Level 1

I need a serious help. I attached the schematic diagram for your reference. Both Building comes with separate internet connection.

Existing System in the palace:

1. IP Phone with call manager

2. Wireless 

3. Automation Network for Light, BLind and AC.

4. Data Network

The requirement is in the new building Majilis and Place:

1. Both Building must has separate internet connection.

2. Wireless Phone will work in both location and if possible to work in Cube 10 2921 Call Manager(Majilis) and Call Manager in Palace/

3. Automation Network for light, BLind and AC

4. Network for Audio Video System.

The client want the both location will be in separate internet connection but the ip telephone will be in the same network. Can anybody help me in this. If you need more information just tell me. 

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

if you will redesign ip plan and both building will be ip routed

so you can make dhcp static binding for wireless phones with option 150 pointed to CME and register all Wireless Phones in CME and in Call Manager respectivly as now.

so wireless in another building will register to the same CME and in Call Manager 

and wireless will keep the same number in both buildings

and dont forget to rate posts

View solution in original post

both building has different dhcp scopes from 3560

all phones from palace has ip addresses from one network and option 150 pointed to Call Manager

all phones from magilis has ip addresses from second network and option 150 pointed to CME

in palace dhcp you need to make static dhcp bindinf for wireless phones from magilis with option 150 pointed to CME

and in magilis dhcp you need to make static dhcp binding for wireless phones from palace with option 150 pointed to Call Manager

so wireless will keep the same number in both buildings

View solution in original post

12 Replies 12

Tagir Temirgaliyev
Spotlight
Spotlight

Cube 10 2921  CME ? 

what is numbering plans in both buildings?

what is IP plans in both buildings?

how pstn is connected? sip trunks in both buildings?

2. Wireless Phone will work in both location 

to do so just register all Wireless Phones in CME and in Call Manager 

but phones will change numbers when go in another building

or register all  Phones in  Call Manager 

so every phone will have one phone number in any building

but pstn access must be configured additionaly

Cube 10 2921  CME ? YES

what is numbering plans in both buildings?nothing need to proposed and need suggestion

what is IP plans in both buildings?not yet bcoz we are redesign all

how pstn is connected? FXO in 2921 sip trunks in both buildings?the bldg is next to each othe by 20 meter but for fiber link length maybe 70 meter

2. Wireless Phone will work in both location. Yes will work in both

to do so just register all Wireless Phones in CME and in Call Manager . That my plan but there is 3 phone that can work in both call manager

that 3 phone is special bcoz the call manager in palace is connected throu the office by MPLS

if you will redesign ip plan and both building will be ip routed

so you can make dhcp static binding for wireless phones with option 150 pointed to CME and register all Wireless Phones in CME and in Call Manager respectivly as now.

so wireless in another building will register to the same CME and in Call Manager 

and wireless will keep the same number in both buildings

and dont forget to rate posts

How will it be bcoz both building need separate DSL connection and client want data and wireless connectivity for mobile and PC will be separate internet,aside from the wireless connectivity of telephony

both building has different dhcp scopes from 3560

all phones from palace has ip addresses from one network and option 150 pointed to Call Manager

all phones from magilis has ip addresses from second network and option 150 pointed to CME

in palace dhcp you need to make static dhcp bindinf for wireless phones from magilis with option 150 pointed to CME

and in magilis dhcp you need to make static dhcp binding for wireless phones from palace with option 150 pointed to Call Manager

so wireless will keep the same number in both buildings

So 3560 in majilis with be routed to 3560 in palace right?and 3560 in palace with be routed majilis. They will be having separated dhcp and vlan per location? Another thing this will work smoothly if the wireless phone will walk through from palace to majilis or vice versa? 

можно по русски точнее объяснить

2. Wireless Phone will work in both location and if possible to work in Cube 10 2921 Call Manager(Majilis) and Call Manager in Palace/

More information.  What kind of "wireless" phone?  You want portable wireless handset or desktop wireless handset?

Yes it portable 7925G .

Ok, so you want 7925G/7926G ... my question is how is your wireless AP deployed?  Did you get a proper site survey done?

Yes for  AP deployment is not an issue. Its all cover with wireless.

Another question: I use SG300 and 3560X switches. i want this to be link in single mode fiber but can i use MGBLX1 in SG300 and GLC-LH-MM in catalyst 3560? I check this they are both single mode. This will work?

Tagir once again thank you for your support. This is the exact part number of the Cube C2921-CME-SRST/K9. My question this come embed of CME or external Module installed?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: