cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

E1 Configuration

SJ SJ
Level 1
Level 1

Need to configure 2 E1's for both voice and data. Also implement load balancing and QOS on them. Can someone help me to configure the E1's.

These E1's are terminated on G703 card. The routing protocol is eigrp.

Regards

6 Replies 6

lgijssel
Level 9
Level 9

Maybe it would help if you started to rate the answers you already received.

When I look at your question history and I see there is not a single rated answer among them, I tend to not answer such a user.

I rather save my time for others who are rewarding the effort spent by me and others.

Please check the guidelines on how to rate posts. Maybe this will improve your experience.

Hope to help!

Leo

Nice post!

Hi leo,
Nice post!
Apart from the E1 issue. I've always rated useful posts, if you see my past stuff. But unfortunately i haven't got a solution to the E1 issue i.e I didn't rate.
I'll be very thankful if you or anyone else can help me in this issue and ofcourse i'll rate useful posts. This community is one of the best source of learning for me.

Regards.

spremkumar
Level 9
Level 9

Hi

The best ready made option i could see for your requirment is to bundle the physical links and form a logical multilink to take care of load sharing.

Once you are done to address QoS you may want to enable auto qos which would take care of your qos requirement. But do make sure your bandwidth command under the physical interfaces are defined properly and also you have a clean multilink bunlde available without any errors.

After you enable the auto qos do make sure you have sufficient bandwidth allocated for all the relevant classes and make sure that you are neither over subscribed nor less provisioned for any of the traffic class.

regds

Thanks for the post. Could you please help me with a sample config.

Regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card