Helpful
Replies

EVN route-replication problem

blue phoenix
Level 1
Level 1

evn topology

Hi all,

I just need someone to point me to a link that shows the correct syntax on route-replication using filter options.  It seems i can't replicate what is being done on this cco site:
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/ip/enhanced-interior-gateway-routing-protocol-eigrp/200669-Configure-Easy-Virtual-Network-with-EIGR.html

I will upload the configs, and outputs both from RIB and CEF tables for you to see what I have done and probably slap my hand since I missed something so simple :(

Using the route-replicate from vrf [VRF NAME] unicast all works though...

I have tried this on a virtual lab using both IOL(15.5) and csr1000v(Version 15.5(1)S1)

Maybe it's a syntax issue?

Please see attached configs and show outputs and let me know your thoughts...The second file is using unicast all and the routes are seen...

Thanks,

2 Replies 2

Hello,

which VRF is the route filter applied to ? Post the full configs of ISP1 and ISP2.

The normal behaviour should be BLUE can't access GREEN and vise-versa, however both of them should be able to access shared service SERVER.

route replicate from vrf BLUE|GREEN|SERVER unicast all works and the behaviour above is achieved.

route-replicate from vrf BLUE|GREEN|SERVER unicast eigrp [BUE|GREEN|SERVER autonomous system number] route-map [name], doesn't work at all...

However this one works

route-replicate from vrf BLUE|GREEN|SERVER unicast all route-map [BLUE|GREEN|SERVER]

Please see attachment.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card