cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Our wide-area network started out pretty meshed, with three Metro Ethernet (multi-point) sites and half a dozen sites connected with T1s. We used EIGRP for resiliency. Now it's evolved almost completely into a Metro Ethernet WAN, and I'm beginning to...

I am trying to setup a GRE tunnel behind a service providers router    CiscoRouter3900 >ATT DSL Router > INTERNET > Headend CiscoRouter 3900 port 47 is open on the ATT DSL router but I can still getttin up/down status

jfeo by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts, I am still new to WAN, where my expertise lies in LAN, IPS and FWs. I have been reading about WAn and got a bit confused. 1- For leased lines, we connect our router via a serial cable to a CSU/DSU, where it connects to the ISP/phone ...

a.azab by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I have six routers in full mesh and I have another six routers in Ring topology. OSPF runs on this routers. What advantages and disadvantages do each design have?  Where can I find this information? Thank you

by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good afternoon, all! I'm trying to wrap my head around a router topology we have. I need to know under what circumstances the topology will still fail without failing over. If you get my drift. I have two datacenters with two perimeter routers in eac...

Greetings! I'm stumped and it's probably something really simple. Is it possible to send a community for ONLY the 199.199.199.1/32 subnet in the BGP update to R2? When R2 receives the update with the community, it applies the set to the attribute....

by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI My users in vlan 2 getting disconnected frequently. SW1 is the root bridge for vlan 2 but th packet from R1 flows through SW2 to the users in vlan 2. There is no root bridge misconfig. when i do "show ip ospf route" it shows path through SW2 is t...

Recently, Cogent installed their modem (100M) in our data center. I finished ping test on our router but don't know how to see if the speed is 100M. I tested directly from my pc to the model using speedtest.net which is not accurate.. I'd like to tes...

ohforce55 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,There's not much information that can be found on the internet regarding this topic. I would appreciate if anyone can share the similarities and differences between these two mode, the pro and cons and example of them.Thanks in advance

Adam David by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm having some problems with linking 3 domains. One is IS-IS and the others are OSPFv3. Everything is in IPv6. Everything works fine except the inter-domain. I guess that the problem is the redistribute, but I can't figure out why and what can I...

Please help me with this error, we are working on upgrading the IOS on a switch and this is the error that im seeing ABCD#format slavesup-bootdisk: Format operation may take a while. Continue? [confirm]y Format operation will destroy all data in "sla...

s k by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/routers/4000-series-integrated-services-routers-isr/datasheet-c78-732542.html#_ftn7 Table 5 on the link above states that a SEC license is needed to run DMVPN. However, it also states that an...

hello guys . i'm training for the cisco final ccna 2 exam and i need pka of the packet tracer exams . i don't eman the ones i'm gonna passe like the older version , or a outside file with a hard lab to make sure that i assimilated everything thanks ....