cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Flags RST on Interface Inside

robertcottrill
Level 1
Level 1

I am having an issue with my Cisco ASA and SophosUTM device.

I have had the SophosUTM installed as a VM for several months now and it has worked without any issues, I have now moved to the hardware appliance and this is when this problem has come from.

Basically I am trying to cross from my 'Inside' interface over to the 'DMZ' interface to access the user management web portal, This is not working and it looks to be the ASA causing the issues. (I can connect to other sites running in the DMZ.)

• Was working as a VM on Esxi host
  • Now plugged directly into the Switch (Tried to tag ports as Lan, Dmz & Trunk (Same as Vmware)
  • On the Sophos it is setup as Ethernet with Vlan tagging and has the DMZ vlan id set
  • Can pint the device with the DMZ IP from 'Inside' interface, just cant connect to HTTPS.
  • UTM can see the traffic from my IP for https and is allowing it

I can see from the Reset-I its being closed from the interface inside and looks to be from the UTM but I just dont understand why?

Any help is resolving would be of great help or anyway to produce any more tracing to see what's actually going on here.

Thanks,

Rob

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card