cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi Everybody,I´m making a proposal for a costumer where he needs connect one ASR 1001 with other ASR1001 via UTP cable.  The speed will be 100 Mbps at this moment.   Can I use the SFP-GE-T tranceiver for a 10/100/1000 Mbps connection ?Thank you.

rleao by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello colleagues, I cannot connect  fiber optic network device ADVA FSP 150 CC to Cisco 2911. I connected the device directly to computer and it worked well but I couldn't make it through the router. IP and DNS are static. To connect devices I use RJ...

Hello everyone,we are trying to squeeze every ounce of life out of our hardware. Adding bandwidth to our network to accommodate social networking traffic. We are about to order a 200 meg Ethernet circuit with a T3 backup. We have two 3662s. My questi...

I am looking for a simple way to have my users failover internet traffic if our primary line fails.  Currently I have a 100/100 fiber connection to the internet running through an asa5515x.  I also have a aDSL line running on a 2801 series router han...

Hi. I have created myself a nice little SP design in GNS 3 with OSPF and BGP, i have now added MPLS to it and setup some L3 VPN's and Layer 2 VPN's.  I am now inspired to look into traffic engineering and get those features incorporated into my litt...

hi out there I need to be able to nat a DMZ-zone on a router to circumwent some routing problems - we have a new dmz which has to be isolated from the main Network but has to be natted into the same ip SpaceI expected that this was a simple task by d...

tiwang by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a Cisco SG300 switch in layer 3 mode. currently have a very cheap router, which only allows me to add 2 static routes back to my layer 3 switch. I have 4 subnets on my SG 300 example VLAN 10 192.168.10.0VLAN 20 192.168.20.0VLAN 30 192.168....

I have a router connected to a provider via POS and once we commissioned the link we are receiving the following logs010091: .May 7 06:58:34.353 UTC: %LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface POSx/x/x, changed state to down010092: .May 7 06:59:...

i am trying to block torrent on cisco Router 3845 using NBAR but it is not blocking torrents. how can i block it properly. my NBAR config is as below. class-map match-any p2p match protocol bittorrent match protocol edonkey match protocol fasttrack m...

another dumb question, I guess.  I have a 2 routers, r1 and r2, connected to a layer 3 switch.  All 3 devices run eigrp.  I would like to send traffic from the layer 3 switch for a destination, say 10.1.1.0 255.255.255.0  to r1 and different traffic ...

Hi allWe have a vpn to a site in Singapore, we experience slow speeds and even dropouts sometimes at certain times of the day! Is the internet in Singapore well known for being slow, Is there a high contention ratio or something ? cheers Carl