cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Help with NAT

phantomorg
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys!, help my with NAT. I want that from internet ip address (10.10.10.74) allow access to my local host (192.168.1.95) by port 1020 , my outside interface is 10.10.11.75, and inside - 192.168.1.66. How config it best way

Note: cisco ios 12.4

Thanks in advance!

9 Replies 9

Latchum Naidu
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

This is not so clear...Please tell exactly what you want achive.

However below is the example NAT statement you can configure to get access any of your server from Internet on particular port.

******ip nat inside source static tcp 10.10.10.74 1020 public_ip extendable******

Please rate the helpfull posts.

Regards,
Naidu.

I want remote allow access to my Mail Server that have only local address and Client have internet address. Without configure VPN i want translate port that listened by my Server.

johnlloyd_13
Level 9
Level 9

hi,

10.10.10.74 and 10.10.10.75 are private IP addresses. try to check again with your ISP for the IPs assigned to you.

I know that these unrealistic ip, for example i have wrote, it's masking...

Hi,

You must need public IP's inorder to design NAT to access any servers over internet.

Please get back your internet service provider to get the public IP's

Please rate the helpfull posts.

Regards,

Naidu.

but they ping each other and had worked

Hi,

Is there any VPN (site to site or eazy vpn) setuped between these sites.

Please rate the all helpfull posts.
Regards,
Nadiu.

Can i up easy VPN server which in my Cisco 2811 up gre tunnel over ipsec ?, why i asked you, whan i use Cisco Easy VPN wizard system alert that is not possible

Hi,

You need to have both end same vpn type.
If one end IPsec vpn and other end esy vpn wont work.
So, what vpn you have between these two sites. Is it IPSec VPN?

Please rate the all helpfull posts.
Regards,
Nadiu.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card