cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Is there any way to get the tunnel status through a snmpget command ?snmpwalk -v 2c -c <string> -m ALL <ip> cikeTunRemoteValueGives me all active tunnels with remote peer address. that's good. I could work with this output.The problem is i need to ma...

Resolved! ADSL bridging

Hi,I basically need a good ADSL modem and I am considering a Cisco 876 in transparent bridging modus (since I have an ASA box behind to terminate my RemoteVPN's). the ASA gets the public IP from the ISP, no IPAddress on the 876 itself : will this wor...

Looking for some feedback on this network design for a small data center (see attached)  Some of the equipment I already have, but most will be purchased.It will primiarly be colocation space, but we'll also have virtulization cluster and san storage...

nsurginer by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,I have 1 3745 router with 2 nm-4t card. I want to use it as a frame-realy switch for my home lab. Can you please let me know whether I can do that or not and if yes then how? I would also like to know the type of cable i need to connect to my rou...

Hello All,I have a question about how to set up a 1941 router with two WAN links to two different ISPs. I want all the surfing in-to-out traffic and the default route going to ISP1 and the SSL and L2L IPSEC traffic going to ISP2. The link to ISP2 wou...

HelloI currently have a DS3 configured with 2 PVC;s ...1 for data and 1 for voice.... We have been experiencing alot of issues with the voice side of this and am looking for recommendations?Thanks in advance!Jamesinterface ATM3/0 description Primary ...

Resolved! BGP Query

HiI have an MPLS connection with two Cisco 877 routers on either end.I believe I need to use BGP to link the two networks on either end.Site A - 10.255.0.0Site B - 192.168.14.0Do I just need to add the line network 10.255.0.0 mask 255.255.0.0 on the ...

As per my findings, Cisco 3660 doesn’t support VWIC2-2MFT-G703. I’ve attached the link for reference. http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/routers/ps5855/product_data_sheet0900aecd8028d2db.html Can anyone assit me to confirm it.Regards,Syed Far...

Morning  I have a Cisco 887 which is set up with split tunneling, a VPN for remote management and a internal dhcp LAN for general web browsing. My problem is that I can't get telnet to work over the VPN. SSH access works fine but i need to be able to...

Hi all,I am using a Cisco 2811 router at head office and getting a high CPU process values on that. Attach are the following outputsh loggingsh process cpu sh process cpu historysh flashWe have three gre tunnel to our other offices. For this we have ...