cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Help with removing command.

V3teran75
Level 1
Level 1

Hi i need help in removing a point-to-point configuration.

How do i remove this command

interface Serial0/0/0.201 point-to-point

How do i remove point to point from this serial?

What command do i need to put into packet tracer or cisco router?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

John Blakley
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

no int s0/0/0.201

HTH,
John

*** Please rate all useful posts ***

HTH, John *** Please rate all useful posts ***

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

John Blakley
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

no int s0/0/0.201

HTH,
John

*** Please rate all useful posts ***

HTH, John *** Please rate all useful posts ***

Ok thanks that worked.

Im getting another problem, while trying to configure EIGRP im getting this error

%DUAL-5-NBRCHANGE: IP-EIGRP 100: Neighbor 205.100.80.2 (Serial0/2/0) is down: retry limit exceeded

%DUAL-5-NBRCHANGE: IP-EIGRP 100: Neighbor 205.100.80.2 (Serial0/2/0) is up: new adjacency

Ping connection has failed

Ive been on this today since 12:30 pm over 6 hours and i cant get anywere with it. Not only that but the teacher that i have is useless and dont know how to do it himself. I think i may have just wasted over £1000 in fees. Im really disappointed...

Hi Paul,

Can you post the Eigrp config of routers at both end please along with the interface configs. In your previous post you just disabled the s0/0/0.201 multipoint interface and changed it to a plain simple serial interface, this makes me believe that you were practicing EIGRP in a frame relay environment.  Do you have the other end also as a plain serial interface? and have you connected the two router connected back to back via serial links and not a frame relay switch in between ? A picture of your topology will also help.

Regards

Umesh

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card