Views
Helpful
Replies

IPSec & Isakmp

chike2much
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys, 

I'm having problems with connecting my vpn remote access through a coffee_shop internet router to my HQ router to access HQ resources.  i have a crypto map for HQ router to branch router over serial link (site to site vpn works fine). Now my question is this can i have two different crypto map on two different serial links on a router... one going out for (site to site) and the other receiving in coming traffic for VPN remote access. Please i need all the help guys... Thanks.

~Chike

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

sure yes you can that 
just you need is make your crypto have two seq 
one for Site to Site 
other for remote access 

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

possible depends  on router model and IOS code running.

check below thread :

https://community.cisco.com/t5/vpn/remote-access-vpn-for-cisco1841/td-p/1450254

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

chike2much
Level 1
Level 1

Now HQ-TX to NV works fine on site to site vpn. Now i need the client to connect through the router at the coffee shop into our HQ network via VPN Remote Access. Can i have two crypto maps on the same router for site to site vpn and remote access on different interface. let me know... i can share topology

sure yes you can that 
just you need is make your crypto have two seq 
one for Site to Site 
other for remote access 

Okay i need to create two different crypto isakmp policies with the same crypto map name used in site to site ?

No one crypto map under each interface 

So you need two crypto map.

So with the same crypto map name or different on each router interface ? sorry to be a bother i just want to finish this project. please help me

Small lab tonight show you how config.

Thanks 

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card