Views
Helpful
Replies

IWAN Application Bundle for APIC-EM 1.3.2.37

nlphelpsbwi
Level 1
Level 1

The release notes for APIC-EM state:

"With this Cisco APIC-EM, 1.3.2.x release version, the IWAN application now requires a separate deployment and is not installed by default when performing a fresh installation of the controller software. To deploy the IWAN application on the controller, you need to do the following:

• Deploy the Cisco APIC-EM, following the procedure in the Cisco Application Policy Infrastructure Controller Enterprise Module Deployment Guide.
  • Download the IWAN application bundle (release version 1.3.2.x) from Cisco.com.
  • Open the controller's GUI and access the Applications window in App Management.
  • Drag and drop the IWAN application bundle onto the Drag & Drop field in the GUI.

Refer to the IWAN application documentation for additional detailed information about the IWAN application and its deployment."

I have not been able to location the IWAN application bundle anywhere on Cisco.com.  Could someone point me in the right direction?  Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ngoldwat
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I have been informed that the public release is imminent.

Thanks

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

ngoldwat
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I have been informed that the public release is imminent.

Thanks

Nick - just downloaded and deployed.  Both APIC-EM and the IWAN App are upgraded and running great.  Just FYI - went very smoothly...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card