cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Missing IOS

DavisChris5
Level 1
Level 1

I have a Cisco 819 integrated services router. The other routers that I have done had 2 ios on the flash. one being :c800-universalk9-mz.SSA.eng-sp-153-3M-LTE and c800-universalk9-mz.SPA.153-3.M5.bin. I lost the 1st ios and have not been able to locate it anywhere one the Cisco site or web. Please help me to locate the SSA ios for the 819. 

8 Replies 8

chhayheng
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Davis,

Do you have contract number to download IOS from Cisco Site or not ? 
Or you can copy SSA from your other router and Paste to 1st Router.

I updated my iTunes to version 12.2.  I then synced my iPad with iTunes on my PC and the music is back.

However, before syncing iTunes was warning that I was 8GB over capacity showing that I had 22 GB in other.

Nevertheless, the sync completed.  Now my iPad shows 2.2 GB in other and 10 GB free.

I'm not sure how your Itunes sync contributes to this discussion.

1. To Open iTunes. Make sure that you have the latest version.

2.Connect  to the iOS device to your computer using the included USB cable.

3.Locate at  your connected device.

4.After that  clicking on your iOS device, tabs appear on the left side of the iTunes window under Settings.

5.You can be turn on syncing for Music, Movies, TV Shows, Podcasts, Books, Audiobooks, Tones, Photos, and Info.

6.Click the Sync button in the lower-right corner of the screen to sync your content.

The Cisco IOS operating system for internetworking equipment is entirely different to Apple iOS for iPod/iPhone/iPad. Your posts are completely off topic for a Cisco support forum.

I have the ability to download the iOS if I could find it. The other routers are no longer in my possession.  

If you cannot find IOS. You can open case with TAC to assist you.

rvarelac
Level 7
Level 7

Hi David , 

I think you can download the code on the following link, If you don't have access you can open a TAC case in order to get the image. 

Non LTE version

https://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=283779210&flowid=48133&softwareid=280805680&release=15.3.3M6&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=MD&reltype=latest

For the LTE version you need to upgrade to 15.4 or 15.5 versions,  looks like the 15.3 code was removed most likely  the software has been depreciated. 

https://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=286259484&flowid=70742&softwareid=280805680&release=15.4.3M4&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=ED&reltype=latest

vijay8vigneshraj1  please stop to comment non relevant content on this query , thanks. 

Hope it helps

-Randy- 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card