Views
Helpful
Replies

More than 2 ISP links on cisco router with Folt tolenrance and load Balance

schuetzm
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all,

i checked the forum for the notes about connecting two ISP lines to a single router by using "IOS NAT Load-Balancing". Can this feature be used for more than two lines ??

Thanks and kind regards

Matthias

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
4 Replies 4

Richard Burts
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Matthias

I am not clear exactly which implementation you are looking at. But I am confident that with appropriate modification it could be used for more than 2 lines. If you could provide details of what you are thinking about doing or the links that you found we may be able to give better answers.

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick

Rick,

the distance between our customer's site and the providers dslam-box is to big to get a higher bandwidth than 1 mbps. More significant solutions are to expensive.

So we need to find a moderately priced solution. My challenge is to find a solution for bundling 2,3 or 4 dsl-lines (each with 1 mpbs).

Does IOS-NAT-Load-Balancing support more than 2 links ??

Kind regards

Matthias

Yes.

Haris P
Level 4
Level 4

Dear Matthias ,

I gree that we can do load balancing with more than two ISP lines .

Have a look in the following config . and in additional to this you can add NAT commands 2 or more interface in the same way

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk648/tk361/technologies_configuration_example09186a00808d2b72.shtml

Regards,

Haris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card