cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I installed the an NM-2CE1T1-PRI into a 3845-MB router and it didn't pickup.Why?There's an existing NM-2CE1T1-PRI on the same router and it's working perfect. I tried installing it on slot 1. When I boot the router up I didn't see the module in the c...

bericaleb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can some one help me to solve my issue? I have 2 cisco switches how can i manage the bandwidth on those switches. Also is this possible to do on 2900 and 3524xl series or i have to buy any other switch on which i can manage the bandwidth. Please h...

Here's the output from one 3640Router#sh verCisco Internetwork Operating System SoftwareIOS (tm) 3600 Software (C3640-IS-M), Version 12.2(40), RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Copyright (c) 1986-2006 by cisco Systems, Inc.Compiled Thu 12-Oct-06 17:43 by pwadeIm...

Hi, I have this config that is used for our Cisco routers at remote sites. They connect to a Cisco Concentrator. We use 877's, 878's and 1841's and use this attached config (apart from some changes to the internfaces). Any tweaks would be most wel...

whiteford by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi we have a large network currently running on HP routers.the design the we have two HP routers configured with two leased lines.and between the core switch and router we have Cisco ASA5520.routers are configured with public IP address. As Hp doesn'...

Hi, Can you tell me what is maximum number HSRP virtual interfaces in 4500 and 4900 series switches.ThanksSaravanan

While studying OSPF i found that in ospf LSA are send every 30 min and expires in 60 min.So is that if two consecutive LSA are missed the link state entry will be deleted?Which i think can easily happen ! Any solution to this?ThanksAmol

Hi,I will setup a office in China. The full capacity is 2000 people and 5 floors. I would like to setup 30 VLAN. which model of router is better?rdgs

Dear sir, L2 switch with 24 Nos. 10/100 base-T RJ 45 ports and 2 Nos. single mode 1000 base Fiber LX full duplex port modules (for incoming and 1 outgoing fibre cables), Mounting Rack ,suitable power socket, complete as per latest specifications. PO...

Hi ,Can anyone please let me know how to check loops between points A and Z? When I need to check the local loop at point A or Z, where should i ask the service provider to give the loop from? Iam pretty confused the way this troubleshooting with loo...