cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MPLS Deployment Basics Steps (Production)

nwekechampion
Level 3
Level 3

Hi all,

My organization has been recently flirting with the idea of deploying mpls for one of client's with multiple sites.

Can anyone here please, provide me with a documentation on how to go about this: From the ISP vantage point to the Client's.

I know and understand basic mpls on a technical level but applying that knowledge in real-life is where I am in the dark.

Thanks all

3 Replies 3

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Start with nice guide from roger

https://www.rogerperkin.co.uk/ccie/mpls/cisco-mpls-tutorial/

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Thanks so much  Balaji.

Will check it out.

Thanks

Hello

TBH  for a L3 mpls vpn solution you wouldn't have to worry about the mpls vpn setup at all, as all this would probably be provided by your ISP via their provider edge (PE)  label switched rtrs (LSR) into its own mpls backbone.

Only what you need to do is either statically or dynamically apply some routing on your customer edge (CE)  rtrs that connect to your ISP's PE rtrs.

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the community’s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card