Replies

NAT Overlapping IP Address

nanggroe.
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

I have a case like this.

Untitled Diagram.jpg

I manage the CE and PE ISP, but I don't have control over my customer side. I need the server, to reach the host from any VRF. What technique do I need to use, to accomplish this case?

Thanks for your help.

3 Replies 3

Hello

Use route targets in the respective VRF's on the PE rtr's to import/export the prefix, as the route distinguisher in each vrf will keep them separate

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the community’s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul

In a regular Service Provider network the setup is quite different relating to managed services, this is similar to what you are trying to accomplish here, to be able to manage multi vrf connections from your PRTG network.

Generally we would have a single vrf assigned for CE management and leak specific routes to the management vrf so as to establish connectivity to the CE devices.

Solution

Assign your PRTG server to a specific vrf instead of having it participating in all 3 vpns  and leak that PRTG vrf to all other VRF A,B and C

P.Williams

thanks,

I also need to leak customer network to management vrf, right? How to deal with overlapping customer ip address? Management vrf will get confused, 10.10.10.10/32 belongs to what vrf.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card