cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone, Is there any way / command to change the default bandwidth assigned to SVI's? The issue I have is with EIGRP and the path metric calculation. With the SVI defaulting to 1Gbps any upstream EIGRP router will see the path minimum bandwidth ...

Resolved! STP BPDU Detection

Dear Team, I have the question like how the BPDU detection works in the case of two/three vlan, whether VLAN ID included in BPDU packet/header In attached diagram, How SwitchA\B\C will understand the correct BPDU to avoid the loop between SwitchF\E\D...

Hi,    I tried searching the internet but did not find any relevant discussion. Anyone know why BDR is elected first and then it is promoted as DR? DR can be elected first and then BDR na?   Thanks

I need my Cisco switches to be polled by Castlerock SNMP software. Currently the switches do not return any information, however, 3rd party active equipment can be polled by the same Castlerock SNMP software My questions are: 1) What are the commands...

Hello! I have 2 sites, both with Meraki MX60s, which are connected by site-to-site VPN. Each location has it's own subnet. While I can use resources(printers) and ping devices from one location to the other, I am unable to view these devices in windo...

marjmeds by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,    I am configuring EVPN VPWS Preferred Path over SR-TE Policy on NCS 5501 routers, but after I commit config the l2vpn xconnect group did not shows neighbor IP address and state was down.    RP/0/RP0/CPU0:Leaf-A#sh l2vpn xconnect Thu Jan 10 13:4...

I posted this already but my mistake, it is not solved. I'm working on a network to accomplish 3 things: 1) NAT overload to the internet 2) L2 tunnels to remote users 3) PAT subcontractors to the Web server on the outside interface with port mapping ...

L3_PAT_conflict_crop.png

Hi all ,, I have (4) Edge router .. The Network routing between ( R1 --> R3  ) OSPF on Backbone Area (i.e Area 0 ) and the Network routing between ( R4 --> R2  ) OSPF on Backbone Area (i.e Area 0 ) , Also the Network routing between ( R1 --> R2  ) IS...

Tariqemad by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco C819G-LTE-LA-K9 (revision 6.0) with 883788K/33715K bytes of memory.Processor board ID FGL212190NG4 FastEthernet interfaces1 Gigabit Ethernet interface1 Serial(sync/async) interface3 terminal lines1 Virtual Private Network (VPN) Module2 Cellular...

I am having an issue with ipv6 communication over SVI interfaces. This is on Cisco Catalyst 6824 swiches.  The SVI has dual stack configuration. I can access on ipv4 but some reason ipv6 is broken. I can see the mac address but ping ipv6 is not respo...

S891 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, I have a case like this. I manage the CE and PE ISP, but I don't have control over my customer side. I need the server, to reach the host from any VRF. What technique do I need to use, to accomplish this case?Thanks for your help.

Untitled Diagram.jpg
nanggroe. by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 4 offices that are connected together through a private MPLS cloud.  All site to site traffic currently gets routed through the private MPLS using BGP.  All sites also have a broadband internet circuit.  If an MPLS circuit goes down at a site...

Hawk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes