cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

NATTED IP

lakhwaraa
Level 1
Level 1

I (192.168.23.1)  have to connect to my partner office (192.168.70.30) on an MPLS connection. The connection is established and ping is ok. Now My partner asks me that (Your Source/Natted/Tunnel IP address will be  10.15.17.10 /32 (Route Base VPN)). what is my natted Ip and how to configure it????. any body help

3 Replies 3

Hi @lakhwaraa 

This means instead of using the previous IP address to access your partner now you will use  10.15.17.10 /32

the only way is enable NAT in LO (which manually you must assign 10.15.17.10/32)
LO will work as INside and OUTside for NAT in same time 
you need also PBR. 
but all above stop in one case I dont figure out how to solve it which is PBR with set ip next-hop LO is not work. 

Hello
Can you elaborate on your current network setup, maybe share a topology diagram so we can obtain a clearer understanding of how you are connecting or want to connect to your partners office.

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the community’s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card