cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Need help with packet tracer

I can´t successfully ping or tracert between the computers on the network. I am new to this and dont understand what is wrong. I am assuming it has to do with the routers settings, since the computers under the same switch ping each other just fine. ...

Thepipe0 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ISIS is flapping

I don't see any issues with the Link. However, ISIS appears to be flapping. sh clns int Gi0/0/0GigabitEthernet0/0/0 is up, line protocol is upChecksums enabled, MTU 1497, Encapsulation SAPERPDUs enabled, min. interval 10 msec.CLNS fast switching enab...

ISR 4331/k9 DNS问题

ISR 4331/k9配置完成后,在主机上可以ping通外网的IP地址和域名;而网上的电脑上可以ping通外网的IP地址,解析域名。主机上的IP名称服务器配置了本地运营商的DNS。同样的配置在2911上一切正常,更换成4331后出问题。求解,还有哪里没弄好?

how to hairpin an external ip-port

hi  can some one give me a brief example on how to achieve the following: i have an lte connection to the outside on which i have forwarded a bunch of ports i have an application running on one of my internal host 10.0.0.10 on port 443 i cant change ...

ino by Beginner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Routers not communicating

Hello, doing a practice assignment and I am having issues with OSPF as my routers are not communicating. When I do the broadcast networking, the IP address I add changes and I am not sure why. Please tell me what I am missing I feel like a moron. Thi...

FrancoJ by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes