cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Community,I have a question regarding TTL and tracert. I noticed that when I tracert from the Windows machine towards not existed host, tracert always stops at the hop before Cisco L3 Core Switch which has directly connected network, where this...

Hello,I'm new to implementing VRRP and A/V streams and need a lot of help here with a situation. I have 3x Cisco 9300s. Attached you'll see that I have a primary and secondary switch connected to another switch that contains a video server and a VLC ...

jenns by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, the below screenshot is from SecureCRT, the Log Session can save output automatically once clicking on the button. I want to know if there is the same button on MobaXterm? Thank you! 

1.PNG

Hi there are three routers linked together like this: R1---R2---R3. R1 and R3 can ping each other through R2. There is basic ebgp config on R1 and R3 for ebgp connection between R1 and R3. No bgp config is allowed on R2. Now we want to setup ebgp nei...

Hi,we have a ASR920 facing an ASR9K with 2 10G Link.We have configured Port Channel on ASR920 like this:interface Port-channel1description ***LAG***no ip addressno negotiation autoservice instance 1 ethernetencapsulation untaggedl2protocol peer stp d...

M.Fly by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts @Leo Laohoo  @Rob Ingram  @balaji.bandi I have SDWAN implemented and working to design traffic shaping policy.There are two parts, one is the WAN policy from the underlay for Internet access which covers policies like teams, zoom, SIP-V...

Hello Sir/Madam,I have a Cisco SG300-20 (managed) that was installed in Oct-2020, at the height of Covid.  I have never upgraded the firmware. Everything is running fine but I have been told to upgrade it, especially since the Cisco support for it ha...

rtan2020 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Could someone clarify this config, am i missing something stupid??Essentially i'm connecting to my ISP's NTU - BGP Config is needed.BGP is up, but no traffic will pass through due to it being a Direct Internet Circuit and private ranges can't be ...

Project ideal from the bossI have two data centers connected via a dedicated transport L3 link.  Each data center has it own core routing and switching devices and unique vlans.The goal would be to be able to have a hybird flat network and have the a...

Resolved! OSPF and BGP

Hi everyone, I hopw you are all well. I have this network and i am using OSPF and GBP but i feel there is a missing configration on the router CiscoC. Instade of R22 there is a PC, so no need for summurization and the swich (net 12) is off R11 knows ...

abduljwadhigaig_1-1674148749481.png

Hello Experts,I experienced below output in the Cisco Switches.SW1#sh spanning-tree vl 126----output suppressed-------------------- ---- --- --------- -------- --------------------------------Fa0/11 Desg FWD 19 128.11 P2pFa0/23 ...

HiCould someone please help me solve a problem with an OSPF router that is receiving external routes(O E2) on different interfafces?There are 4 routers in the lab.R1 has two interfaces each connected to a different router (R2 and R3).R2 and R3 are bo...

Aoi by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes