bgp BGP configuration subcommands
hsrp HSRP configuration subcommands
igmp IPv4 Address Family
isis ISO IS-IS
lisp LISP configuration subcommands
mld IPv6 address family
msdp MSDP configuration subcommands
ospf OSPF configuration subcommands
ospfv3 IPv6 Open Shortest Path First protocol (OSPFv3)
pim PIM configuration subcommands
rib RIB configuration subcommands
rip RIP configuration subcommands
rpl IPv6 Routing Protocol for Low-Power and Lossy Networks (RPL)
static Static route configuration subcommands
vrrp VRRP configuration subcommands

I dont see eigrp in there but I see it in the command refernce for NCS5500 family. its as if eigrp was dropped somewhere or fell in a crack. Anyone can help?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

filopeter
Level 1
Level 1

It depends which IOS XR release you use. EIGRP is supported in IOS XR 6.6.3 and older releases, disappeared in 7.0.x and should return in 7.1.x/7.2.x. Please check also you have the eigrp rpm package installed, if you have the right release. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

marce1000
VIP
VIP

Ref : https://cfnng.cisco.com/browse/routing/features

Lookup EIGRP support , then on the right click on Browse, can't see your hardware in the list....

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Thats is because that feature navigator tool is not complete. its missing many cisco product. Here is the link to the doc i said which talks of eigrp on NCS5500 family. Also not that EIGRP is a cisco protocol and should be support on every cisco product in my books.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/iosxr/ncs5500/routing/b-ncs5500-routing-cli-reference/b-ncs5500-routing-cli-reference_chapter_01000.html

filopeter
Level 1
Level 1

It depends which IOS XR release you use. EIGRP is supported in IOS XR 6.6.3 and older releases, disappeared in 7.0.x and should return in 7.1.x/7.2.x. Please check also you have the eigrp rpm package installed, if you have the right release. 

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card