Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Need configuration of DNS server in CISCO 1800 router

Hi All,

I have a webserver in my network with IP - 192.168.10.5 and i have done static NAT with an public IP (ex: 10.10.10.3) in my router to access this server from outside networks. We can able to access this server from other networks with this Public IP (ex: 10.10.10.3). But, i need to provide an domain name (ex: xyz.com) instead of this Public IP (ex: 10.10.10.3) to my customers to access this webserver in my network.

Please help me to accomplish this task successfully. Please find the attached for Network Diagram.

Regards,

Chaitanya Krishna N

3 Replies 3

Hello

Do you have a Domain registered with a public DNS which refers you your public ip address?

res

Paul

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the community’s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul

Hi,

My public IP was not registered in public DNS.

Hello

Then you will need to register a domain name with a accredited register - like http://www.networksolutions.com/

res

Paul

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the community’s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card