cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

no internet acess, showing yellow mark

guestme
Level 1
Level 1

I have one new link form 50 mbps, where one 3945 router and one 3750 switch is used for connectivity, While accessing internet I am not able to access internet from switch side, but able to connect to internet from router.

From router I am able to ping 8.8.8.8, but from switch not able to ping 8.8.8.8

PFA router and switch configure

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Francesco Molino
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

After you PM, we organized a webex session and based on the config I saw, the issue was ZBF.

We configured ZBF with basic policies and now everything works.

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Hi

The configuration on the router is ok, but on the switch the problem is the port g1/1/2 where I assume (by the description) it is used to connect the switch and router, you cannot have trunk if the router is using physical interface, trunk is used when the router is configured with sub interfaces (logical interfaces), so your config must be: 

interface GigabitEthernet1/1/2
des ***connected to dc router ***

no switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q
no switchport mode trunk
no switch trunk native vlan 10
switchport mode access

switchport access vlan 10

no shut

Once the port is reconfigured, verify if the computer has the gateway 192.168.10.1 and the proper DNS servers configured (test with 8.8.8.8 and 4.2.2.2)

On the router everything looks fine, now you could use a standard ACL instead extended ACL but it will work fine as well. 

Hope it is useful

:-)

>> Marcar como útil o contestado, si la respuesta resolvió la duda, esto ayuda a futuras consultas de otros miembros de la comunidad. <<

Francesco Molino
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

After you PM, we organized a webex session and based on the config I saw, the issue was ZBF.

We configured ZBF with basic policies and now everything works.

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card