cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there!   I am experiencing a problem which I suspect involves an issue with route advertisement.   The setup is as follows:   Device A 10.0.154.2/25     gateway 10.0.154.1 Router A interface 1 10.0.154.1/25 interface 2 10.0.154.250/29     interfac...

Lionel271 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having some problems with my Cisco RV320 Dual Wan, I'm trying to make a forward to my server in port 8080, but some computers can't access external, example: my home computer can access the page with :8080, but my boss can't access with his compu...

Rixkzin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to create static route at one of my location's core switch and point it to the firewall (route is for one of the public IPs. I am running EIGRP on the core and then I distribute routes into BGP to my WAN. I don't want to redistribute all...

amarula115 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Was curious if this particular device could be configured to act as a PPPoE Client when connected to an ISP Router in Bridge Mode.   If so, would it be a standard configuration like https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/asa-5500-x-serie...

fbeye by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having trouble figuring out why I cannot ping through my PPPoE connection between SP1 and NY-CPE2 while doing NAT on NY-CPE2.  NY-CPE2 is able to ping R3, but not from extended ping on inside interface.  I can't seem to figure out why NAT, while...

I have a cisco 800 series router and its connected to a subnet (10.2.1.XXX local network address) and is connected to the Internet.How can I configure the LAN interfaces(FE0 to FE3) to be able to connect to the internet?Now I'm able to assign a 192.1...

naveen230 by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   We have been experiencing random intermittent internet connection. What I noticed though is whenever we are experiencing slow internet connection, our access to our Internet Router is also not stable.   Ping from Internet router to outside addr...

Randyx by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!   I've trouble with NAT. CE has two uplinks. Two ISPs, two /30 networks. I'd like to utilize both connections in the following manner:   interface FastEthernet0/0.101 description UL:pe.m34:gi0/1.1206 encapsulation dot1Q 101 ip address 194.8...