cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi All, Is there any command for snmp to send traps when temperature raise or fall from defined threshold on ASR100 series router? or Is this something happen by default by enabling 'snmp-server enable traps alarms' command?   Regards, Godwin. S    

I have a client with a request that he wants some websites to be view on his network.    Currently all access to www has been block with access list below:   !ip nat inside source list 101 interface GigabitEthernet0/1 overloadip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0...

Hello,   We have two ASA 5505 8 port, basic licence devices that are used to allow a third party VPN to interface with systems on our network.  Currently 3 of the 8 ports are connected an in use.  One port is the local interface, another port is an o...

is there a way to do multiple destinations on netflow data on interfaces?  I'm trying to do this because we need to extract outside and inside.  i am not finding any reference to it and it looks like i can't do it.

jwilde by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I've been having major issues getting WCCP and the Zone Based Firewall working together on an ISR4331. To rule out the Zone Based Firewall, I've removed all of its configuration.  I still can't get WCCP to work!   Clients are on 10.10.0.0/16, t...

Hi AllIs it possible in IOS to have for a particular subnet:a) Two static routes?b) Make one static route a higher priority than the other?c) If one static router "goes down", failover to the lower priority static route?We have a l2tp/vpdn connection...

Hi, I am currently using C3750X-24T-S model with the firmware version of 12.2(55)SE5. I had activated my license with "ipservices"as because WCCP configuration will require either IP Services or Advance IP Services feature set as stated in the datash...

Hi there,   We are looking at implementing load balancing between 2 different MPLS carriers for all of our centers globally. In the U.S. there's no problem as we are all connected to the same AS for MPLS1 and MPLS2. However, in APAC, EMEA, LATAMS reg...

jpl861 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am new to packet tracer and I am trying to ping PC A to PC B with no success. They can ping correctly within the same network like PC B to Switch B but cannot get across the routers (etc. ping PC B to Router A fails vice versa).   I set the ...

fdc9c823e77cc48e5f6cdb15ae3274d3.png
CyberAira by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes