Views
Helpful
Replies

Packet Tracet Login Issue

Farid HOUARI
Level 1
Level 1

FS27_0-1689336494347.png

After the last planned maintenance I have a problem trying to login with Packet Tracer when I click on Keep me logged for 3 months and click on Networking Accadimy to login it shows me this page instead of showing me the actual login page. When I click on login on the top right corner I can login but after that it redirects me to the courses dashbord without closing the window and when I close it manually it always keeps asking me to login again.

FS27_1-1689336826580.png

I uninstalled Packet Tracer the reinstalled it but that didn't do anything. When I try to turn on Airplaine mode it works but that's not practical to me.

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Farid HOUARI
Level 1
Level 1

Problem fixed quickly!

So all I had to do is open Packet Tracer and then try to login as in the first picture of the topic then without inserting my credentials I open any Lab with Packet Tracer it asks me to login but this time without showing me the error 404 page like before, but it directly shows me the login page then I logged in without any issues.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Farid HOUARI
Level 1
Level 1

Problem fixed quickly!

So all I had to do is open Packet Tracer and then try to login as in the first picture of the topic then without inserting my credentials I open any Lab with Packet Tracer it asks me to login but this time without showing me the error 404 page like before, but it directly shows me the login page then I logged in without any issues.

Indeed, it worked! Thanks!

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card