Views
Helpful
Replies

pbr route-map problems

petro-2005
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone.

I have a route-map with pbr rules on my asr router. There is a need to process with "and" logic two different acls with one route-map rule. But when i try to configure two

match ip address

rules router processes it with "or" logic. Also "continue" key didn`t work right in my route-map chain when i tried to commit "go to" logic to skip some rules. Are there any solutions? 

19 Replies 19

Thanks for posting the configuration. I am glad that my suggestion was helpful. Thank you for marking this question as solved. This will help other participants in the community to identify discussions which have helpful information. This community is an excellent place to ask questions and to learn about networking. I hope to see you continue to be active in the community.

HTH

Rick

Good stuff ! Can you post the working solution using these object groups ?

I posted test config under Richard Burts first reply

Hello @Richard Burts 
Excellent suggestion, I still think of object-group ACLs as being ASA specific but they are indeed viable to routers also and would negate the high administrative burden that comes with a large access-list with lots of ace's  +5 mate

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the community’s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul

I agree that the suggestion is a bit surprising. I also tend to associate object groups with ASA configuration. But Cisco does now support the concept on other platforms. And it seems the ideal solution in this situation.

I am glad that my suggestion was helpful. Thank you for marking this question as solved. This will help other participants in the community to identify discussions which have helpful information. This community is an excellent place to ask questions and to learn about networking. I hope to see you continue to be active in the community.

HTH

Rick
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card