Views
Helpful
Replies

[PfRv3 - Traffic-Classes] Route Change History

dlongpre
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm wondering if someone of you is aware of the IOS/XE release requirement to get the "route change history" include in the output of the "show domain <domain name> master traffic-classes".

- Hub MC = CSR1000v 3.16.0.S

- Hub Borders  = 4451 3.15.01.S

- Branch MC/ = 4331 3.15.01.S

Per example, we can see that "route change history" is not included:

However, in the screenshot below (and I do see the same into others documents),  shows the “route change history”:

Ref.: http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/PfR3:Solutions:IWAN

Regards,

Dominic

4 Replies 4

Vinit Jain
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Dominic

Could you please do a "show version | in image" and share it. It should be supported on 15.5(2)S / T releases.

Hope this answers.

Regards

Vinit

Thanks
--Vinit

Hi Vinit,

Here all images of the PfRv3 infrastructure :

Branch/MC/Border (ISR4331):

- System image file is "bootflash:isr4300-universalk9.03.15.01.S.155-2.S1-std.SPA.bin"

Hub/MC (CSR1000v):

- System image file is "bootflash:csr1000v-universalk9.03.16.00.S.155-3.S-ext.SPA.bin"

Hub/Border (ISR4451):

- System image file is "bootflash:isr4400-universalk9.03.15.01.S.155-2.S1-std.SPA.bin"

So, "route change history" should be supported, isn't? TAC and PDI CASE has been opened for this... No clear answer for now.

Regards,

DL.

Hi DL, 

Did you ever get to the bottom of the missing output? I'd be keen to see this functionality before we go live with a planned rollout.

Thanks

Dave

Hi Dave,

I spoke with TAC and told me that "route change history" output has been removed from 3.16 release. Apparently, this is related to this bug:

https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCut36600/?reffering_site=dumpcr

Thanks,

Dominic

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card