Views
Helpful
Replies

SRR-QUEUE IN Cisco 3750G

Adrian.jul13
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have Cisco 3750 G and the switch is my WAN switch, I have a 10 Mbps connected to it.

I want to configure Srr-queue Bandwidth <10-90>     

It is giving me an option only  10% onwards weraas 10% of my 1Gbps is 100Mbps. How can i configure for 10 Mbps.

interface GigabitEthernet1/0/1

description ROUTING INTERFACE

switchport access vlan X

switchport mode access

srr-queue bandwidth share 10 20 30 40

mls qos trust dscp

I am using VLAN based QOS

Thanks in ADV           

1 Reply 1

Joseph W. Doherty
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Disclaimer

The Author of this posting offers the information contained within this posting without consideration and with the reader's understanding that there's no implied or expressed suitability or fitness for any purpose. Information provided is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as rendering professional advice of any kind. Usage of this posting's information is solely at reader's own risk.

Liability Disclaimer

In no event shall Author be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profit) arising out of the use or inability to use the posting's information even if Author has been advised of the possibility of such damage.

Posting

That's a limitation of the platform.

Two work arounds - run the interface physically at 100 Mbps (then set for 10%) or run the interface physically at 10 Mbps (then you don't need to try to "shape").

Or, use the SRR shape feature.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card