cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Folk,Just looking for a hand,  my challenge is our single point of failure in our  branch offices is the router and we are looking to eliminate this.Through reading it seems that a dual router configuration, with GLBP might be the best option.At this...

Hi! We've a main office that has a site to site VPN (internet going out thru corporate gw/proxy as well)to the corporate office. The main office is a flat network (with static route only). Currently we r thinking of connecting our 2 small branches to...

dave dave by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have got a cisco 1841 router. i can't see anything when connected to hyper terminal application. I can't ping to any interface of the router. The CF and AIM lights are glowing continuously and every light also glows near FA interface when cable...

Hi,I want to configure a backup interface to an Internet-facing interface that is connected to our Main site via a DMVPN. I was thinking that I would configure the backup interface exactly like the Primary-Active interface and allow it to bring up a ...

Can you use one of the 4 switch ports that have 100 Mbps for your WAN connection?  I am pretty sure you can just want to be sure as I believe the 800 series specifically the 831 has only 10 Mpbs WAN port.  Thanks,Dave

Hi all,perhaps you can share some ideas with me on which box to purchase; I've by far outgrown my trusty-crusty ol' 803 running a VPN with an amazing 40kBit/s off a 16meg WAN line backed by ISDN, plugged to an external 802' AP. Deutsche Telekom offer...

Dan Jay by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm fairly new to Cisco routing, and I'm a bit lost on this issue.  I have a 1921 that is going to be a WAN router for a fiber Internet connection.  It will sit in front of the network firewall and needs to route all traffic to the Internet.  I thoug...

wtijames by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes