cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Trouble with Launching Packet Tracer

shaukatmulla
Level 1
Level 1

I am unable to launch Packet Tracer after downloading it from the academy On launch there is a Pop-up window that suggests that the app is unable to associate my net academy credentials and the tracer login. The result is that on closing this popup, I receive an error "login failed" see attached. Have tried to uninstall and reinstall but no joy. Any ideas?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

shaukatmulla
Level 1
Level 1

The problem has been solved. The two labels on top of the links are actually live and need to be clicked. That creates the association between the academy and packet tracer. It would have helped if it was denoted as such. I found it only by accident.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Hi

All you have to do is create a login/password on Cisco network Academy and login in. If you already have, try to reset you credential.

https://www.netacad.com/portal/learning 

It doesn't solve the problem in my case. It requested I login on netacad or skill for all which I did successfully, but there was no redirection to open packet tracer 

shaukatmulla
Level 1
Level 1

The problem has been solved. The two labels on top of the links are actually live and need to be clicked. That creates the association between the academy and packet tracer. It would have helped if it was denoted as such. I found it only by accident.

I see. Instead of clicking on the links, click on the netacad or skill for all 'labels'.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card