Views
Helpful
Replies

WebUI menu not showing

renArD
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone.

This is my first post here. I hope I don't disturb and this is the good place.

I have a bunch of ISR 4331 that I recently upgraded to Amsterdam-17.3.2 ED (last IOS XE). I discovered the nice WebUI interface provided. However, the left menu doesn't show up. Here is a screenshot :

Capture d’écran 2021-03-15 164302.png

If I refresh a lot of times (which is quite time consuming), the menu sometimes appears.

I tried multiple computers and web browsers.

Do you have a way to solve it? Is it a problem that the developers might want to know?

Thanks

PS (Edit) : I also have Catalyst 3650 switches up to date (Release Fuji-16.9.6 MD) and everything works

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

thomngo
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi renArD,

Thanks for your post and I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Please continue to raise any issues with Cisco products that you find here. I apologise for the late reply as I don't officially support these forums. I did encounter this same issue which led me to this post so I thought I'd share the solution in case it helps yourself or someone else down the line.

Please configure 30 lines for line vty in order to resolve this issue:

line vty 0 30

Regards,

thomngo

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

thomngo
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi renArD,

Thanks for your post and I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Please continue to raise any issues with Cisco products that you find here. I apologise for the late reply as I don't officially support these forums. I did encounter this same issue which led me to this post so I thought I'd share the solution in case it helps yourself or someone else down the line.

Please configure 30 lines for line vty in order to resolve this issue:

line vty 0 30

Regards,

thomngo

Dear Thomngo,

Sorry for late reply, I had to have access again to the gears.

Thanks to you, it works! Thank you very much

Please let me suggest to update this page : https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/access/4400/software/configuration/guide/isr4400swcfg/bm_isr_4400_sw_config_guide_chapter_011.html

All the best

renArD

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card