I have 2911 with PVDM 3-16, 4FXO, and CUCM 11.5 which has 4 analog lines and 50 DNs
I want to implement IVR in my office but its really confusing.
I have gone through internet and there are:
and some hardwares like Cisco NME-CUC Unity Express Module with CUE-7.0.6 and etc...
Here is my questions:
1. Is it possible to implement IVR using only CUCM 11.5 (my current call manager)
2. Do I need any other software like unity connection and UCCX to implement IVR?
3. Do I need any hardware module in order to implement IVR?
4. Or is it necessary to use both software and hardware module?
5. Which is the best and suitable option for my environment (software or hardware or both)?
Please help and thanks in advance.
Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: