cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear team,This is my topo: My PC --> internet --> ASA --> PC client.I just want to remote desktop over internet and ASA to PC client. And PC client is not allowed to access any web.I tried to created some access list, but it is not working. Please su...

Nam Dao by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Good Day, I have two VRFs, let's say VRF_A & VRF_B. I want to leak a default route in VRF A for VRF B so that VRF A hosts can access VRFB with there should be a default route only, how can I achieve this? Many thanks & Regards,  

Hello everyone, I am wondering if BFD (static rotes) over VRF L3 subinterfaces (inside a Bundle ether) supported on ASR 9K 100G FLEX SE card (A9K-8HG-FLEX-SE)? Additionaly, BFD multihop (BGP) is expected between two loopbacks on two different routers...

output:SHOW ip nhrpTunnel 1 created 00:-1:03 expire 00:02:01Type: incomplete, Flags: negativeCache hits:2other than the spoke failed to connect to another spoke what is the next step in resolving the connection issue.The outside of each spoke router ...

bymc by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks,I am an IPv6 newbie and I have a problem.We have been using an ASR1001-X as our Border/Transit router successfully on IPv4 running eBGP and internally to L3 Switch using OSPF.I have successful eBGP IPv6 session with ISP. I can ping public IP...

claurie by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am currently doing a Cert IV at TAFE and am struggling with an assessment. My Serial lines are causing me some headaches. I will post config and screenshots below.Any help is greatly appreciated.  Router 1:enableconfig thostname R1username R1 pa...

hi,i would like to know what's the purpose of the line 'ip ssh precedence x'?my google search only provides its command reference with no detailed explanation.is this to mark/classify SSH traffic sourced locally from the router and then prioritize on...

Hi, For my study i need to design a small network with 2 different subnets that can communicate with eachother. PC1 has the ip address: 10.38.192.5 255.255.192.0PC2 has the ip address: 10.38.0.5 255.255.192.0 The routers are configured with RIPv2.  R...

sb_nick by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card