Views
Helpful
Replies

Youtube protocol is missing!

Abdullah Net
Level 1
Level 1

Hey there,

I have been using the youtube protocol "match procotol youtube under a class-map" in my C2901 router for almost a year now with no problems. Yesterday i wanted to use the same configuration on my other router, the C1841 but i couldn't find youtube listed in the protocol list.

Cisco IOS Software, 1841 Software (C1841-IPBASE-M), Version 12.4(3i)

Do i need to upgrade my ios? or do i need to download the youtube.pdlm protocol from some where?

Thanks,

Abdul,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
6 Replies 6

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Update IOS.

Paolo,

to which version? does it have to be the lastest one? because the lastest one requires some sort of cisco contract in order for me to download it, which i do not have.

Abdul,

Ideally latest, or try your luck.

It worked.

Thanks Paolo

Abdul,

Thank you for the ncie rating and good luck!

Disclaimer

The Author of this posting offers the information contained within this posting without consideration and with the reader's understanding that there's no implied or expressed suitability or fitness for any purpose. Information provided is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as rendering professional advice of any kind. Usage of this posting's information is solely at reader's own risk.

Liability Disclaimer

In no event shall Author be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profit) arising out of the use or inability to use the posting's information even if Author has been advised of the possibility of such damage.

Posting

to which version?

What version of IOS is your 2901 running?

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card