cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Choose one of the topics below for SD-WAN Resources to help you on your journey with SD-WAN

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC!
We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

Acessing Sandbox

Hi  All ,

Recently I came to know about the Sandbox lab  for SWAN from one of my friend . While doing a bit of  searching on this I realized  this  Always-On (AO) box and administrative access are restricted  , as this is shared  by multiple users at a time . So what that means  ? if i want to practice a lab  I need to  configure certain stuffs for e.g say centralized control plane polices  , so can i do that ?   will it not allow me to do any changes on the lab ? 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Hi,

Beside the Always On you have another option to reserve 18.3 or 19.2 labs where you can use policies, you can reserve this for a few days where you can configure vEdges, cEdges and the controllers.

Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Please check the link for reserve sandbox https://devnetsandbox.cisco.com/RM/Diagram/Index/c9679e49-6751-4f43-9bb4-9d7ee162b069?diagramType=Topology and you can reserve the SD-WAN 19.2 sandbox which has preconfigured centralized policies and templates. You can edit all the policies and templates in reserve sandbox with netadmin user.

Screen Shot 2020-07-03 at 9.43.36 AM.png

Content for Community-Ad