Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

cEdge DF-bit Clearing Feature?

Hello Fam,

I've been waiting to see if this was ever implemented to cEdges. I don't see it in the Cisco VPN Interface templates either. 

Any one know anything about this?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I would like to notify you that I found the enhancement request which is this one “PLMREQ-2184” also two CDETS related to this enhancement:

CSCvt26245 Ability for vmanage to push clear-dont-fragment config to cedge

CSCvs43853 support for clear-dont-fragment on cisco sdwan routers

Also, checking internally there is no official support yet for this request reason why the previous CDETS CSCvt26245 & CSCvs43853 with along the Enhancement request PLMREQ-2184. The First CDETS is to get the vManage Template Support to add the config in question also the second CDETS is to support on SDWAN cEdge new version codes this request. Due this feature it is not officially supported yet, there is no WA. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

I would like to notify you that I found the enhancement request which is this one “PLMREQ-2184” also two CDETS related to this enhancement:

CSCvt26245 Ability for vmanage to push clear-dont-fragment config to cedge

CSCvs43853 support for clear-dont-fragment on cisco sdwan routers

Also, checking internally there is no official support yet for this request reason why the previous CDETS CSCvt26245 & CSCvs43853 with along the Enhancement request PLMREQ-2184. The First CDETS is to get the vManage Template Support to add the config in question also the second CDETS is to support on SDWAN cEdge new version codes this request. Due this feature it is not officially supported yet, there is no WA.