Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco DNAC, KPI performance question

StudentatCESI
Level 1
Level 1

Good day,

I've come today because I would like to use the report of DNAC to present how well my network perform with some KPI performance.

What would be the most efficient way to do so, I've try generate some report but they just show basic information like ap name, location etc... but not how my network perform over the month.

What would be the best way to exposed how my network perform with DNAC ?

Have a good day.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

guruvignesh
Level 1
Level 1

Hello StudentatCESI,

To showcase your network's performance using DNAC, select important KPIs, tailor DNAC dashboards for these metrics, monitor performance consistently, analyze data to identify trends and issues, and present findings in comprehensive reports for informed insights and improvements.

• Choose essential performance metrics (KPIs).
  • Customize DNAC dashboards to display KPIs.
  • Monitor and collect data at regular intervals.
  • Analyze data for trends and anomalies.
  • Create detailed reports with graphs and charts.
  • Explain findings and propose potential improvements.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Hello,

Thank for your answer but it's not really what 'im looking perhaps I didn't really express clearly the need.

I'm currently looking for a way to have a report that indicate client network connection experience overall on a period of a month.

Also some few things you mention actually interest me but I never found how to configure it for example where do you configure: Network Devices reports, I never saw the option or the documentaion whatsoever.

guruvignesh
Level 1
Level 1

Hello StudentatCESI,

To showcase your network's performance using DNAC, select important KPIs, tailor DNAC dashboards for these metrics, monitor performance consistently, analyze data to identify trends and issues, and present findings in comprehensive reports for informed insights and improvements.

• Choose essential performance metrics (KPIs).
  • Customize DNAC dashboards to display KPIs.
  • Monitor and collect data at regular intervals.
  • Analyze data for trends and anomalies.
  • Create detailed reports with graphs and charts.
  • Explain findings and propose potential improvements.

Hello guruvignesh.

Thank for your answer.

I have some issue with this methods:

How do I extract the date from the dashboard, I do not mind schedule a task for this everyday but all I need is to know how can I extract the data from the dashboard.

Cisco documentation on DNAC is very incomplete on this part.

Can you indicate me how can I extract data from the dashboard ?