cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco vManage API - Device status and control count?

arvinr
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

I'm new to APIs, and I was trying to utilize them to get the device reachability status and the vSmart control status/count, but I can't seem to find the right url to use. Do you know how to extract the correct data displayed in the picture below?

arvinr_0-1699873234797.png

Target is to determine whether the connection via a particular transport is down for particular edges using the output.

Thank you

1 Reply 1

Try in device-counters option, we use resource URI /device/counters?deviceId=<system-ip> to get the number of OMP Peers, vSmart connections, and BFD sessions.

Device Counters for device =  10.10.1.17
╒════════════════╤══════════════════╤══════════════════════╤═══════════════════╤═════════════════════╕
│   OMP Peers Up │   OMP Peers Down │   vSmart connections │   BFD Sessions Up │   BFD Sessions Down │
╞════════════════╪══════════════════╪══════════════════════╪═══════════════════╪═════════════════════╡
│              2 │                0 │                    4 │                 2 │                   0 │
╘════════════════╧══════════════════╧══════════════════════╧═══════════════════╧═════════════════════╛

Please mark this as helpful or solution accepted to help others
Connect with me https://bigevilbeard.github.io

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card