cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Deploying configuration using Configuration Groups Optional ?

Stevo8300
Level 1
Level 1

When deploying SD-WAN configuration using new Configuration Group method. How do you make certain parts optional when deploying configuration.  For example a Static Route / BGP routing to a specific site out of a group of WAN routers on the service side  VPN

I can see it using old method  in feature templates (Mark as optional)  But not in the new Configuration Group method.

If i could kindly get a response to this it would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi MHM , 

Many thanks , i get it now   Traffic Engineering for the Static ,  can also copy configuration groups for example    BranchEdgeServiceSideOSPF  or BranchEdgeServiceSideBGP , then either copy and make a new one as needs be.     Configuration groups used for rapid deployment and to stop template sprawl. Many thanks for you help much appreciated !!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

use centralized policy and apply it to site-list include all site ID that you want to apply config 
MHM 

Hi MHM , 

Many thanks , i get it now   Traffic Engineering for the Static ,  can also copy configuration groups for example    BranchEdgeServiceSideOSPF  or BranchEdgeServiceSideBGP , then either copy and make a new one as needs be.     Configuration groups used for rapid deployment and to stop template sprawl. Many thanks for you help much appreciated !!

You are so welcome 
MHM

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card