cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Need help with EIGRP

MichaelY
Level 1
Level 1

I am setting up SD-WAN routers in a lab to prepare for a migration project. I have 2 sites A and B. At both sites A and B I have an SD-WAN router connected to a layer 3 core switch running EIGRP. The core switch is the default gateway for all VLANs at that site. I would like to setup EIGRP on my routers to redistribute EIGRP routes to the other SD-WAN sites. I believe I need to set up the redistribute tab on the EIGRP template. 

I read through the template document at this link: https://sdwan-docs.cisco.com/Product_Documentation/vManage_Help/Release_18.4/Security/Revision_19.1_Topics/EIGRP

I am not sure what the Route Policy for OMP is. Can anyone assist?

1 Reply 1

nriv
Level 1
Level 1

The redistribute tab redistributes protocols INTO EIGRP. Theoretically you can create a policy under Configuration --> Policy and reference it in that route-policy area, but I have not tested it.

You say you want to redistribute EIGRP OUT, so that would be EIGRP INTO OMP? That would be under the OMP feature template.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: