RS19
Level 4
Level 4

I have the below scenario.
I have SD-WAN in 3 sites.

Site-1 : VPN100

Site-2 : VPN200

Site-3 : VPN300

All the sites have MPLS & Internet as the transport link.

At present there is Application route policy configured via Centralized policy

- All traffic 1st preference via MPLS & backup via Internet 

This is applied to all sites 

My requirement:
Only For Site#3, VPN300 I want to create additional application route policy
Destination Prefix : 10.10.10.0/24
1st preference : Internet
2nd preference : MPLS

Is it possible to achieve without changing the existing policy only by creating a new policy ?
Pls let me know how to achieve this ?

2 Replies 2

RS19
Level 4
Level 4

I was trying the configuration.
I created new policy only for Site 3 to have Internet as primary & MPLS as backup.  Below is the policy output.
The new policy is applied below the existing policy. The existing policy is configured for all sites & all traffic to use MPLS as 1st

So in this case how will the 2nd policy be effective ?

apply-policy
site-list Spokes-list
control-policy control_1189416248 out
app-route-policy _Corp-VPN-List_Outlo_-2025571353                : Existing policy applied to all sites (1st MPLS & Backup Internet)
!
site-list Site_3
app-route-policy _Site3_Internet                                                   : New policy Applied to only Site3(1st Internet & Backup MPLS)
!
!

Hi,

you cannot have overlapping site-id.

You should remove site3 from "Spokes-list". Or you may configure new list ,example, "spokes-wo-3" and change list name in the initial policy. Then you can create new one and apply that new app-route policy to site3 only.

HTH,

HTH,
Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco