cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SD-WAN Color question

maverick0
Level 1
Level 1

I am studying for Cisco SD-WAN exam and sometimes arise some questions that doesn't make sense for me. Take a look at the attached to see the specific question that I need help to get a better explanation.

The color is clear for me, but in this context I didn't see no logic in the question to be honest and find out the best answer. In my opinion there are two choices here that fits, but the only difference between them is the color. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

husseino
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The right answer in my opinion is A, which is the color default. The color "default" is the default color, and recommended to be used with controllers because the controllers will not be building overlay tunnels to sites that usually get colors like biz-internet. Also, the question didn't provide any specific information about the color except being a public color, thus, "default" will be the best option.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

The public colors are 3g, biz-internet, blue, bronze, custom1, custom2, custom3, default, gold, green, lte, public-internet, red, and silver.

so,i also think there are two choices here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rps-Cheers | If it solves your problem, please mark as answer. Thanks !

husseino
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The right answer in my opinion is A, which is the color default. The color "default" is the default color, and recommended to be used with controllers because the controllers will not be building overlay tunnels to sites that usually get colors like biz-internet. Also, the question didn't provide any specific information about the color except being a public color, thus, "default" will be the best option.