cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Server error: no registration found for callpoint vmanage-bfd-service

Praveen Anand
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Team, am running SD-wan on my EVE-NG lab. Am running the following devices with the version. 

Vmanage: 20.6.1.1

vSmart: 20.3.3

vBond: 20.3.3

CSR1000v: 17.03.04a.0.5574

C8000v :17.06.01a.0.298

I have bought the CSR and 8K onto the fabric using CLI. But when i try to apply just the basic Feature template, am not able to generate or apply the configuration on the devices. i get the below error message:

Server error: no registration found for callpoint vmanage-bfd-servicepoint/service_create of type=external

Not sure what to be done, can you please help me here.. 

- Praveen Anand
4 Replies 4

Mahmut AKALIN
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I think 20.6.1.1 have this bug. When push the config to ISR1117, i got same error too. 

Restored vmanage to 20.4.1 and everything is fine.

By the way downgrades are not supported, you have to restore vmware snapshot to old version if you took 

jjpark
Level 1
Level 1

Hello.

I'm facing same error

- vManage : 20.9.4.1

- C8000v : 17.9.4

Everything is md version.

How can I solve this problem ?

ChrisNewnham_
Level 1
Level 1

Had the same issue. A reboot can fix it. Giving internet access to the vManage seems to help greatly with speed and may also help with this issue as well.

ChrisNewnham_
Level 1
Level 1

Just to clarify, when I say I reboot, I mean the entire Eve VM! I tried rebooting just the vManage but it didn't work.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: