Views
Helpful
Replies

Two Different Colour on one router ISR4k

gurmeetsingh121
Level 1
Level 1

Team,

We have one router and Two LTE transport through cradle point but while deploying SDWAN with two diff colours Pub-inet and Biz-inet only one LTE is getting the IP other one is not getting the IP through DHCP . Do we have any limitation in this scenario ?

Changed the interface too  but only one interface is coming up with the IP.Please suggest

5 Replies 5

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

There is nothing to do with Colours here. color is just a representation to use where it is required.

what if you connected the same LTE not working connection to the working one? switch over?

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Performed the below steps:-

- interface swap

- SIM swap 

- Colour changed between LTE, Biz-internet, Public-internet in Template.

But the issue is only one interface/LTE is not getting the IP with the same template with diff colour at the same time only one connection is live and as soon as will shut working one second will come up  but we need active-active

for both the links.

So here is the my observation, Both LTE works but one work at a time. is the same provider both LTE

Can you post some config and logs ?

I have not tested this dual sim check below :

Dual SIM Card

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/access/interfaces/NIM/software/configuration/guide/4GLTENIM_SW.html#pgfId-1332826

BB

Hi Balaji,

After troubleshooting we found that Both LTE SIMS are from the same provider and router was getting the IP from the same subnet too due to which second interface on the router was not picking up the IP.

So Customer will bring the SIM from another provider and will check the same on Monday will let you know as well.

Thanks for your support.

is the same provider both LTE

this is what i thought, appreciated your input and troubleshooting.  let us know the outcome so we learn lessons as s community.

BB