cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

stealthwatch ad integration with a photo?

CSCO12550173
Level 1
Level 1

hi experts one question about the ad integration

now it's partially working but the client have a doubt about the  photo section

it's possible to put a photo of the ad users in that section? like in the snapshot that i uploaded?

i hope you can give me some insights about, best regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I recommend opening TAC case, if you already have an issue.

I only see the issue in the release note is SWD-12337 in 7.1.1:

Fixed an issue where Active Directory configuration would not accept more than one Domain Controller. (LSQ-4122/4161/4175)

But it looks not related to your problem. So please open TAC.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

kyoshiik
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yes, you can get a photo image from AD.

Hi kyoshiik thanks for the reply

we already have it connected with the AD with stealthwatch version 7.0 patch13

but is going to be upgrade to 7.2 

from the AD perstective do we need to make something special? or it works with a stealthwatch specific version?

thanks for your time, best regards

I checked the release note of 7.1/7.2 and internal TAC cases but there is no special work or issue for upgrading until now.

AD integration should be kept when SMC upgrade from 7.0 to 7.2.

If you have any concerns about upgrading, please contact TAC team, they have enough knowledge to support you.

thanks about the reply

but when you configure the ad integration it's simple and pretty straightforward, but i mean about

with the AD because i have some troubles about with the ad integration some users shows data like email and those AD stuff and another users don't even in the same group

But if you get it work in the AD side you should not have any problems in the stealthwatch side?

I recommend opening TAC case, if you already have an issue.

I only see the issue in the release note is SWD-12337 in 7.1.1:

Fixed an issue where Active Directory configuration would not accept more than one Domain Controller. (LSQ-4122/4161/4175)

But it looks not related to your problem. So please open TAC.

Apologies, my post was wrong. Tac team contact me it’s incorrect. It looks we can see user photo in the user information page but SMC doesn’t get user photo data from AD. Sorry again.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: